Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Hanley, Adam A., Dehili, Vincent, Krzanowski, Deidre, Barou, Daniela, Lecy, Natalie, and Garland, Eric E.. Effects of Video-Guided Group vs. Solitary Meditation on Mindfulness and Social Connectivity: A Pilot Study, 316-324. Vol. 50, Iss. 3 CLINICAL SOCIAL WORK JOURNAL, 2022. (DOI: 10.1007/s10615-021-00812-0)
- Lecy, Natalie, and Osteen, Philip. The Effects of Childhood Trauma on College Completion, 1058-1072. Vol. 63, Iss. 6 RESEARCH IN HIGHER EDUCATION, 2022. (DOI: 10.1007/s11162-022-09677-9)
- Lecy, Natalie. The role of relationships and sense of belonging among first-generation, low-income youth on future college entrance, 679-689. Vol. 24, Iss. 3 SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY OF EDUCATION, 2021. (DOI: 10.1007/s11218-021-09625-y)
- Bettmann, J J., Penney, D, Clarkson Freeman, P, and Lecy, Natalie. Somali Refugees' Perceptions of Mental Illness., 738-57. Vol. 54, Iss. 8 Social work in health care, 2015. (DOI: 10.1080/00981389.2015.1046578)
- Clarkson Freeman, Pamela P., Penney, Debra D., Bettmann, Joanna J., and Lecy, Natalie. The Intersection of Health Beliefs and Religion Among Somali Refugees: A Qualitative Study, 1-13. Vol. 32, Iss. 1 Journal of Religion & Spirituality in Social Work: Social Thought, 2013. (DOI: 10.1080/15426432.2013.749141)
- Lecy, Natalie. Michael Greenberg: Hurry Down Sunshine: A Memoir, 217-218. Vol. 39, Iss. 2 Clinical Social Work Journal, 2011. (DOI: 10.1007/s10615-011-0329-2)
- Hanley, Adam A., Lecy, Natalie, and Hanley, Robert. Locating the Embodied Sense of Self and Examining its Relationship with Psychological Well-Being. Vol. 40, Iss. 1 The International Journal of Transpersonal Studies. (DOI: 10.24972/ijts.2021.40.1.84)