I am married to my husband, Andy. We have two children and live in Vermillion. I've had experience teaching in Florida, Georgia, New Hampshire, Minnesota, and South Dakota.
I'm interested in teaching pre-service teachers. I am also interested in mentoring, coaching, and supervising pre-service teachers of various levels in their placements.
I have an interest in researching the best teaching practices.
- MS, Educational Leadership, Southwest Minnesota State University, 2011
- BS, Elementary Education, Northern State University, 2002
- South Dakota Educator Certificate, South Dakota Department of Education
- SD Teaching Certificate, State of South Dakota
- School of Education Faculty Excellence Award in Service Nominee, School of Education, 2023