- Other, Library Science, University of Kentucky, 2015
- BS, English Literature & Creative Writing, Iowa State University, 2006
- Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP), Medical Library Association
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Allick, Aliyah, Park, Grace, Kim, Kwon, Vintimilla, Michelle, Rathod, Krutika, Lebo, Rachael, Nanavati, Julie, and Hammond, Christopher. Age- and Sex-Related Cortical Gray Matter Volume Differences in Adolescent Cannabis Users: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Voxel-Based Morphometry Studies. Vol. 12, Iss. 745193 Frontiers in Psychiatry, 2021. (DOI: 10.3389/fpsyt.2021.745193)
- Lebo, Rachael, Price, Carrie, Seal, Stella, and Whalen, Madeleine. Searching for Evidence. In Johns Hopkins Evidence-Based Practice for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals: Model and Guidelines, Fourth Edition 4th ed.. Iss. 4th edition Sigma Theta Tau International, 2021.
- Lebo, Rachael, Vacek, Shelie, and Hearns, Valerie, Librarian Involvement in Medical Students' EBM Assessment: Does it Help?. Presented at the Medial Library Association's (MLA) Annual Conference, New Orleans, LA. (May 05, 2022)
- Hammond, Christopher J., Allick, Aliyah, Kim, Kwon, Park, Grace, Lebo, Rachael A., and Nanavati, Julie, Aberrant brain function is associated with CB1 receptor availability in youth CUD. Presented at the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) (April 2021)
- Allick, Aliyah, Park, Grace, Nanavati, Julie, Lebo, Rachael, and Hammond, Christopher J., A Meta-Regression of Voxel-Based Morphometry Studies Examining the Effect of Age on the Pattern of Gray Matter Volume Differences in Adolescent-Onset Cannabis Users. Presented at the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) (October 2020)