Speech Language Pathologist experienced in speech sound disorders, literacy (dyslexia diagnostics), and language.
- MA, Speech Language Pathology, University of South Dakota, 1998
- BS, Communication Disorders and Psychology, University of South Dakota, 1995
- South Dakota License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, American Speech Language Hearing Association
- Annual United Way Agency Allocation, Sioux Empire United Way, (2022 - 2024)
- Carlson, Stacie, Dyslexia a Language Based Learning Disorder. Presented at the Dyslexia Presentation, Beresford, SD. (April 27, 2023)
- Carlson, Stacie, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders. Presented at the An Introduction to Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Remote. (September 19, 2022)