Stephen Johnson has been USD's Business and Distance Education Librarian since 1994. Prior to 1994, was a patent and economic development librarian at Oklahoma State University, a health care data analyst for the Wyatt Company
Fielding all kinds ot reference desk questions and doing 1 hour classroom sessions in upper division and graduate business, public policy and psychology oriented courses.
I find HARVARD BUINSESS REVIEW to be a fascinating American institution and so there are a number of things I'd like to examine with that.
- MS, Administrative Studies, The University of South Dakota, 1998
- Masters of Library Information Sciences, Library and Information Sciences, The University of Iowa, 1992
- BA, Political Science and Business, Gustavus Adolphus College, 1980
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- De Jong, David, Curtin, Susan, Robinson, Derrick, Johnson, Stephen, Schaap, Ben, and Card, Karen. Division of Educational Leadership: Completed Dissertation Research Impacting the Midwest, 13. Vol. 1, Iss. May 2017 Vermillion, South Dakota: University of South Dakota School of Education, 2017.
- Huang, Yu, Williams, Justin J., and Johnson, Stephen. Brain slice on a chip: opportunities and challenges of applying microfluidic technology to intact tissues, 2103-2117. Vol. 12, Iss. 12 Lab on a Chip, 2012.
- Larry G. Annis Award for Being USD's 2002 Employee of the Year, Student Government Association, 2002
- Johnson, Stephen K., "Turning Economic and Stock Data into Information with a Student Managed Investment Fund [SMIF]". Presented at the Beyond the Numbers: Economic Data from Governments, NGOs", Saint Louis, Missouri. (September 30, 2014)