Tallie Cassanova, LCSW, QMHP is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with vast practice experiences working with diverse populations. Graduating from the University of Iowa with a Master's degree in Social Work and holding licensure in South Dakota has provided the opportunity for Tallie to utilize her skills in nursing homes, a psychiatric hospital, program development, curriculum development, presentations across the state, and administration. Tallie is invested in the future of social work and serves as an instructor and Program Director for the University of South Dakota.
Clinical Social Work, Trauma-Informed Practices, Social Welfare and Policy, Mental Health
Mindfulness in the classroom, Trauma-informed culture in agencies and organizations.
- MS, Social Work, University of Iowa, 2014
- BA, Social Work, University of South Dakota, 2010
- LCSW, SD Board of Social Work Examiners
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Cassanova, Tallie. Breaking Out of the Box. Journal of Baccalaureate Social Work.
- Social Worker of the Year, South Dakota Health Care Social Work Association, 2019
- Wendel, Tasha, Williams, Katie, Dittberner, Melissa, Cassanova, Tallie, and Kassin, Katie, Screening and Prevention., online. (March 05, 2021)