Deans Ambassadors Named for Beacom School of Business
Dean's ambassadors serve as the dean's student advisors and represent the Beacom School of Business at most high-level alumni and business events, both on and off the campus. The dean's ambassadors all have an outstanding academic record, combined with excellent leadership and communication skills.
“This year’s team of ambassadors is made up of students who exemplify our core values of leadership, scholarship, responsibility and accountability,” said Dean Venky Venkatachalam. “These bright individuals are the future of the business industry and are a fine representation of the Beacom School of Business.”
The 2019-20 ambassadors:
- Derek Bierschbach, Accounting, Madison, South Dakota
- Bridget Geerts, Economics, Long Lake, Minnesota
- Ivy Haines, Finance, White Lake, South Dakota
- Macy Halverson, Marketing and Operational Analytics, Pierre, South Dakota
- Gage Hillberg, Operational Analytics and Finance, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Hannah Johnson, Finance, Springfield, Minnesota
- Logan Johnson, Finance, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Tam Le, Accounting, Hochiminh, Vietnam
- Margaret Kleiman, Accounting, Hutchinson, Minnesota
- Mathew Kraines, Accounting & Finance, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Logan Schiebout, Accounting, Orange City, Iowa
- Autumn Wieczorek, Finance, Brookings, South Dakota
You May Also Like
AUSTIN, Texas — South Dakota senior guard Ciara Duffy was one of five Division I women's basketball players selected to the Academic All-America first team selected by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA). Duffy earns Academic All-America honors for the third consecutive season.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — All five South Dakota starters scored in double-figures and the Coyotes completed perhaps the greatest regular season in Summit League history with a 63-58 win against rival and second-seeded South Dakota State in the tournament championship game Tuesday inside the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.
VERMILLION, S.D. – Two University of South Dakota faculty members are partnering with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and Sioux Falls agency Call to Freedom to better understand what sex trafficking survivors think about the services they receive — and to learn what services they find most helpful.