Theatre Department Releases 2017-2018 Schedule
- “Rhinoceros” by Eugene Ionesco. Dates: Sept. 28-Oct. 1 and Oct. 4-8. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
- One-Acts. Dates: Oct. 20-22. Individual shows TBA.
- “Little Women” with music by Jason Howland, lyrics by Mindi Dickstein and book by Allan Knee. Dates: Nov 1.7-19 and Nov. 29-Dec. 3. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
- “Three Sisters” by Anton Chekhov. Dates: Feb. 15-18. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
- “Circle Mirror Transformation” by Annie Baker. Dates: March 15-18. Location: Arena Stage.
- “Cabaret” with music by John Kander, lyrics by Fred Ebb and book by Joe Masteroff. Dates: April 12-15 and 18-22. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
For more information on each performance and ticket purchases, please visit the theatre department’s website.
You May Also Like
AUSTIN, Texas — South Dakota senior guard Ciara Duffy was one of five Division I women's basketball players selected to the Academic All-America first team selected by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA). Duffy earns Academic All-America honors for the third consecutive season.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — All five South Dakota starters scored in double-figures and the Coyotes completed perhaps the greatest regular season in Summit League history with a 63-58 win against rival and second-seeded South Dakota State in the tournament championship game Tuesday inside the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.
VERMILLION, S.D. – Two University of South Dakota faculty members are partnering with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and Sioux Falls agency Call to Freedom to better understand what sex trafficking survivors think about the services they receive — and to learn what services they find most helpful.