Theatre Department Releases 2017-2018 Schedule
- “Rhinoceros” by Eugene Ionesco. Dates: Sept. 28-Oct. 1 and Oct. 4-8. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
- One-Acts. Dates: Oct. 20-22. Individual shows TBA.
- “Little Women” with music by Jason Howland, lyrics by Mindi Dickstein and book by Allan Knee. Dates: Nov 1.7-19 and Nov. 29-Dec. 3. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
- “Three Sisters” by Anton Chekhov. Dates: Feb. 15-18. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
- “Circle Mirror Transformation” by Annie Baker. Dates: March 15-18. Location: Arena Stage.
- “Cabaret” with music by John Kander, lyrics by Fred Ebb and book by Joe Masteroff. Dates: April 12-15 and 18-22. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
For more information on each performance and ticket purchases, please visit the theatre department’s website.
You May Also Like
The University of South Dakota’s Department of Theatre is bringing to life the action-packed fantastical world of Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) with the play “She Kills Monsters” by acclaimed playwright Qui Nguyen. The show streams for free April 30 – May 1 at 7:30 p.m. and May 2 at 2 p.m. at www.usd.edu/theatre/live.
The University of South Dakota Department of Theatre presents its annual One-Act Play Festival, a collection of short works directed by a USD theatre student, with USD students filling all of the roles of cast, designers, technicians and crew.
The University of South Dakota Department of Theatre presents the Tony Award-winning musical comedy “A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder.” The show had been planned for November, but due to COVID-19, it was shuttered during dress rehearsals. USD is excited to share this free streaming version of the show, compiled from rehearsal footage.