Who We Are
We are the only official student section organization at the University of South Dakota.
The Coyote Crazies are a student athletic booster group open to all USD students. The intent of the Crazies' leadership is to improve student engagement in Coyote Athletics and school pride by building a committed student fan base and a game day atmosphere that is made for the students, by the students.
The Coyote Crazies became an official student organization in 2013, but have been cheering on the Coyote Athletics since 1996. There is a $20 membership fee to join.
Join Our Pack
|Priority and Early Seating||Included||Included|
|Front Row Seating||Included
|Creating an Impactful Gameday||Included
|Access to Exclusive Cheer Gear||Included
|Adidas Sports Packs||NOT Included||Included
|Working Closely with Athletics||NOT Included
|Team and Coach Meet and Greets||NOT Included
We support all athletics teams and clubs/organizations across campus, including the fine arts.
In addition to these events, the Crazies put on a Meet and Eat with the athletics department each semester as well as One Crazie Night to get students prepared and excited for the upcoming athletic season.
Want to learn more about becoming a crazy or supporting us? You can email us at email@example.com to become a general member or click here to become an alpha.
If you'd like to contact us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow our social media Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @coyotecrazies.
Spirit Squad Request Form
Cheerleaders and dancers mingle and hype up guests with basic fight songs or cheers while the Coyote Crazies can bring the excitement. If you would like a routine at your event please detail what is expected below and we will do our best to fulfill your request. You must provide USD Fight Song music if needed.
Reminder for Spirit Squad Appearances:
- Requests must be received at least two weeks prior to the event date.
- A private and secure changing room is requested for cheerleaders and dancers, but is required for Charlie (no public changing rooms).
- Water must be provided for Charlie at all events.
- Costumes will NOT be loaned or rented.
- Charlie appearances at wedding receptions must be at the onset of the reception before any beverages are served. The hourly charge for Charlie will begin from the arrival of the event to departure of event