We will coach you through your major curriculum and career plans to ensure you every opportunity to be successful upon graduation.
Ways We Assist Students
ACPC can help you with many things during your enrollment at USD, such as:
- Succeeding academically and socially in your first year
- Academic scheduling and major exploration, declaration or change
- Helping you promote your skills to secure internships and employment opportunities
- Connecting you with employers
Ways We Help Employers
ACPC will also assist employers in their search for extraordinary talent. Through ACPC you can:
- Create a pipeline of new hires through internships
- Recruit qualified candidates through career events and campus visits
- Generate interest in your organization
You and your parents may have some questions about the Academic and Career Planning Center and the role it plays in your college experience. ACPC will help you navigate through the process as you work toward your degree.
Ready to build your resume, nail your interview and snag your dream job? The Career Planning Guide contains everything you need to know about the whole process.