Besides our internal efforts in enhancing our program, we also rely on external expertise to guide our program to achieve the objectives of the Department of Computer Science.
The Computer Science Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) consists of academic and industry leaders in the computing community who provide us with the latest knowledge of current trends in the computing industry. Advice from the IAB helps to keep our program responsive to industry needs, and up to date with industry practices. The board members are voluntarily participating in our commitment to educate the next generation of computing professionals. The board meets bi-annually and as needed.
Current Board Members
- Tyler Brenden – CIO, Total Card, Inc.
- Scott Fiegen – VP of Software Engineering, Meta Bank
- Ashlin Schoenfelder – Employer Relations & Internship, USD ACPC
- Scott Grosenheider – Director of IT Applications, Wells Enterprises
- Mark Hensley – DMID Engineering & Development Task Mgr, KBR Contractor
- Ken Keiser – Program Manager, Citi Bank
- Tom Sohre - Data Center & System (DCS) Branch Chief, EROS Center
- Troy Larson – SVP- Information Systems, Meta Bank
- Anna Madsen – Assoc Director of Development, USD Foundation
- Matthew Smart – President, Smart Software Solutions
- Hesham H. Ali – Dean, College of Informational Science, University of NE – Omaha
- Brian Behm – Program Manager, Omnitech
- Chris Haugen – Recruiter/HR Specialist, EROS Center
- Sharoan Mohammed – Consultant, Tata Consultancy Services
- Srikanth Adurti – Consultant, Tata Consultancy Services
- Lindsey Jennewein – Sr. Application Development Team, Eagle Creek Software Services
- John Giorgio – Principal Analyst- Clinical Intelligence, Avera Health
- Director of Data Analytics, Sanford Health
- Dan VanPeursem – Chair, Department of Mathematics, USD
- Chris Gude – Applications Manager, Tyson Foods
Join Our Board
If you work at a company that is a potential employer of our students and would like to serve on our Industrial Advisory Board, email Chair KC Santosh at email@example.com.