USD is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools to offer baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral programs. The master of public administration program is accredited by NASPAA, the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration.
Our students interned in the following organizations in 2017-2018:
- Open Table Nashville
- Emerging Prairie
- South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- City of Vermillion, South Dakota
- I.D. Weeks Library Archives and Special Collections
- University of South Dakota
- Brown County State's Attorney's Office
- Western Arizona Council Of Government
Employment by sector of our most recent M.P.A. graduates.
- Number of students graduating = 7
- Number of unknown status = 1
Completion rates for the class five years prior to the current annual report year.
|Number of Students Entering Program||15||9||7||8||9|
|Number of Students Graduating Within 2 Years (Normal Progress)||11||6||5||6||7|
|Number of Students Graduating Within 3 Years||12||7||6||7||7|
|Number of Students Graduating Within 4 Years||14||8||6||7||-|
The M.P.A. program endorses the USD inclusive excellence as identified in the University of South Dakota's Diversity and Inclusiveness Statement.