High school students interested in accounting are encouraged to attend USD's Summer Accounting Institute.
2021 Summer Accounting Institute Dates: July 11-15
Registration Deadline: May 21
The modality of the 2021 Summer Accounting Institute will be announced in February 2021. The goal is to host an in-person event on the USD campus in Vermillion following all COVID-19 protocols, however the program may change to virtual or hybrid if the COVID-19 pandemic prevents a safe in-person event.
Education & Exploration
- Learn about exciting careers in the accounting profession.
- Meet national, regional and local employers who hire our accounting graduates.
- Enjoy field trips to public accounting firms and other well-known businesses.
- Learn from accounting and business faculty.
- Meet other students with similar interests.
- Discover how the accounting field has adapted to the virtual settings in their day-to-day jobs.
Why You Should Attend
- Receive one general college credit from USD.
- Meet fellow students from other high schools and make lasting friendships.