We are seeking projects for our face-to-face M.B.A. program as a component of our Strategic Management course. This course focuses on business and corporate level strategic decision making and the development of competitive advantages. Other topics in this course include external analysis, vertical integration, corporate diversification, strategic alliances and globalization. We would like to provide our students the opportunity to complete an in-depth, hands-on consulting project.
We are currently accepting project proposals from area businesses to be completed during the summer 2017 semester.
- Deadline for submission is April 14 by 5 p.m.
- Project work will begin on May 15 and conclude no later than August 4.
- One to six students will be assigned to each project depending on the scope of the project.
- Students will not be monetarily compensated for their work; however, supplies and expenses should be covered by the firm.
- All project work will be mentored by USD Faculty.
- Selection of projects will be based on the scope of the project and strengths, capabilities and needs of our M.B.A. students.
- Project selection will occur on or before April 28. Companies will be notified of their status at that time.
For further information, email Mark.Yockey@usd.edu.