In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our community at USD has made a commitment to #ProtectThePack. We strongly encourage all event attendees to get tested for COVID-19 the week prior to their arrival on campus. With free, at-home saliva tests available, this process is simple and convenient.
Ordering the Test
- Use this link to order a test kit 10 days before the event begins.
- Create an account and answer a few brief questions.
- Your test kit will be shipped to your home address. Once you receive the kit in the mail, follow the Vault Health, Inc. instructions to connect with a testing supervisor on Zoom. Do not eat, drink, smoke or chew anything for 30 minutes prior to taking the test. Hydrate well 30 minutes prior to taking the test.
- Trained staff will walk you through the sample collection procedure step by step.
- Ship your sample to the lab using a prepaid UPS package.
- Results will be delivered to you via email 24-48 hours after the sample arrives at the laboratory.
If you have questions about the steps USD is taking to protect your safety, please reach out to the COVID-19 Task Force at COVID19@usd.edu. Thank you for attending an event at USD and joining our efforts to #ProtectThePack.