Everyone age 12 and older is now eligible to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
If you would like to get vaccinated for COVID-19, please take the following steps:
- Visit the Sanford Health website and select one of two options for scheduling your appointment. You can schedule your appointment through My Sanford Chart or as a guest.
- Choose Sanford Clinic Vermillion or another Sanford location that is located near you.
- Select an appointment time.
- If you are an out-of-state student, be sure to provide your local address when prompted.
- Complete the form to confirm your appointment selection.
By getting vaccinated, you can better protect your health, your loved ones and our community. If you have questions about scheduling a vaccine appointment, please call Sanford Health at (877) 701-0779 Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Additional COVID-19 vaccine information is available at the South Dakota Department of Health COVID-19 website. Please contact the COVID-19 Task Force at COVID19@usd.edu with any questions about the university's response to the pandemic.