Get registered and start celebrating Dakota Days early by making parade floats bigger and better than ever before.
To register for the parade, complete the registration form and return with the $10 fee by Friday, Sept. 25 at 5 p.m. Forms can be mailed or hand-delivered to:
University of South Dakota
Muenster University Center 130
414 E. Clark St.
Vermillion, SD 57069
Student registrations are exempt from the registration fee. All entries should read and follow the parade rules and regulations.
If you're worried it might be too much work, don't! We have a solution! Several student groups on campus are looking to partner with a business just like you. By combining forces, you will be able to have an epic float with half of the responsibility in making it. All you need to do to be partnered up with another group is to register today! Help us make Dakota Days one for the books this year!
- Check-in is on the corner of East Main Street and South Norbeck Street. Approach check-in station from the east.
- To be eligible for judging, please check-in by 7:30 a.m. Judging begins at 8 a.m.
- Non-judged entries check-in by 8:00 a.m.
- Parade line-up will occur in Vermillion High School parking lot and filter out of North parking lot entrance onto Main Street (marked by dotted line)
- The parade route begins near corner of Main Street and Prentis Avenue and proceeds to the corner of Main Street and Washington Street (marked by solid line)
- Parade begins at 9 a.m.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-658-6231.