Discrimination & Harassment
Discrimination and harassment are taken seriously by the University of South Dakota for all faculty, staff and students. The South Dakota Board of Regents has defined and outlined procedures for handling such complaints in the following policies.
- 1:17 Harassment including Sexual Assault
- 1:17.1 Prevention of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Stalking
- 1:18 Human Rights Complaint Procedures
- 1:19 Equal Opportunity, Non-Discrimination, Affirmative Action
- 3:4 Student Code of Conduct
To learn more about discrimination, harassment, and/or sexual assault resources, please contact:
Jean Merkle, Title IX & EEO Office
605-658-3665 | Jean.Merkle@usd.edu
AJ Franken, University General Counsel
Travis Letellier, Office for Diversity
605-658-3424 | email@example.com
If you have concerns regarding USD policies or actions, you can file a complaint through the Online Concerns & Complaint Form.