We offer high-quality child care with a rich choice of activities and programming to USD students, faculty and staff and to the Vermillion community.
Know your child is in good hands with a facility licensed through the Department of Social Services as well as the state of South Dakota. We offer:
- A staff/child ratio of 4:1 for infants, 5:1 for toddlers and 10:1 for preschoolers
- Full-time teachers in each room supported by student employees
- Secure and locked facility
- Well-trained teachers certified in CPR and first aid
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks which can be easily accommodated for children with special dietary needs
- Research-based curriculum with many opportunities for community involvement
- Special guests monthly
- Lesson plans in every room
- Field trips for preschool during the summer
If you have been told there are currently no vacancies, please complete and return the waitlist form.
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. This agency is an equal opportunity employer and provider.