Preparing education leaders to be effective school administrators.
Explore Our Programs
- Adult and Higher Education (M.A.)
- Adult and Higher Education (Ed.D.)
- Curriculum Director (M.A.)
- Curriculum Director (Ed.S.)
- Curriculum Director (Ed.D.)
- Director of Special Education (Ed.S.)
- Director of Special Education (Ed.D.)
- Pre-Kindergarten-12 Principal (M.A.)
- Pre-Kindergarten-12 Principal (Ed.S.)
- Pre-Kindergarten-12 Principal (Ed.D.)
- Educational Administration - School District Superintendent (Ed.S.)
- Educational Administration & Leadership - School District Superintendent (Ed.D.)
VERMILLION, S.D. – The University of South Dakota School of Education has been ranked among the 2020 Best Graduate Education Schools by U.S. News & World Report for the fourth year in a row.
Our division offers a number of scholarships to students enrolled in both our K-12 administration and adult and higher education programs.
Brett Bradfield, Ph.D., has been appointed the new president for the University of Sioux Falls. He is a 1997 School of Education educational administration graduate.