- Provides scholarships through the Coyote Commitment Scholarship Program
- Provides support that helps our students apply the latest technology in the classroom
- Assists our faculty outreach efforts to school districts in the region
Your gift to the School of Education Excellence Fund supports many important projects. On behalf of our students, faculty and the countless futures our students will impact in the field of education, thank you for considering a gift.
The School of Education Fundraising Priorities
Endowed Scholarships for Academic Merit and Financial Need
Since education is not a lucrative field, scholarship support provides incentives for our brightest students to enter the field of education.
Endowed chairs and professorships would help the school remain competitive in hiring faculty and support them in their outreach and research efforts.
Academic Program Support
Private gifts supplement normal budgetary funding and enhance academic programs. Donors may direct their gifts to any of these academic divisions:
- Educational Leadership (K-12 and higher education administration)
- Teacher Residency and Education
- Counseling and Psychology in Education
- Kinesiology and Sport Management
- Curriculum and Instruction
Private gifts could enable the school to provide additional SMART classrooms which provide technology enhancements for faculty and students. Gifts for technology also impact many educational programs the school offers.