Business/ Data Analytics
Big Data Analytics
Text-Web-Social Media Mining
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- South-Winter, Carole A., Dag, Ali, and Ragothaman, Srinivasan. A Comparative Data Mining Approach to Construct a Risk Trade-off in Predicting the
Cardiac Patient Re-admissions. Vermillion: Industrial Management and Data Systems, 2018.
- South-Winter, Carole A., George, Benjamin, and Dag, Ali. The Impact of Cultural Perception on the Individual Health Care Consumer: A Comparison
of Germany and United States, 252-258. Vol. 2018, Iss. 3. Nagpur, MH: EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND MEDICAL RESEARCH , 2018.
- Dag, Ali. Data analytics approaches for breast cancer survivability: comparison of data mining
methods. IIE (Institute for Industrial Engineers), 2017.
- Dag, Ali. Predicting heart transplantation outcomes through data analytics, 42-52. Vol. 94. Decision Support Systems, 2017.
- Dag, Ali. Measuring the efficiency of hospitals: a fully-ranking DEA-FAHP approach. Edited by Rafael Caballero, Carlos Romero and Francisco Ruiz. Vol. 245/1-2. USA: Annals of Operations Research, 2016. (DOI: 10.1007/s10479-016-2330-1)