Business Analytics: Novel applications of text mining techniques on classically categorized
qualitative topics, creation of methodology for subtopic specification within Latent
Semantic Analysis, and isolating the context between singular value decomposition
and human categorical taxonomy. Extensions include the Integration of Latent Semantic
Analysis and Machine Learning techniques for topic classification and data modeling.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Supply Chain network model analysis and simulation,
logistics service quality and the underlying impact on customer satisfaction, and
stochastic transportation optimization for disaster planning. Methodological interests
include the application of next generation analytic techniques to performance based
logistics and customer modal decision making.
Development of Statistical Methodology: Development of the fundamental methodology
for the application of established univariate and multivariate techniques within the
next generation statistical analysis platforms. Introduction of additional nonparametric
methods into structural equation modeling. Formulation of traditional regression methods
and diagnostics in Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- George, Benjamin, Hanus, Bartlomiej, and Scott, Rebecca. Investigating the Dynamics of Quality Management Theory Evolution Through Text Analytics. INFORMS Annual Meeting 2019, 2019.
- Hutchinson, Paul, Daigel, Ronald, and George, Benjamin. Application of latent semantic analysis in AIS academic research. Elisevier: International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 2018.
- South-Winter, Carole A., George, Benjamin, and Dag, Ali. The Impact of Cultural Perception on the Individual Health Care Consumer: A Comparison
of Germany and United States, 252-258. Vol. 2018, Iss. 3. Nagpur, MH: EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND MEDICAL RESEARCH , 2018.
- Hutchinson, Paul, Plummer, Elizabeth, and George, Benjamin. Latent Semantic Analysis: A Big Data Opportunity for Tax Research. Advances in Taxation, 2018.
- George, Benjamin, Tracy, Dan, and Martin, Tom. Minnehaha County Facility Evaluation and Planning Recommendations, 75..
- Scott, Rebecca, George, Benjamin, and Prybutok, Victor. "A Public Transportation Decision-making Model within a Metropolitan Area, 1048-1072. Vol. 47, Iss. 6. Decision Sciences, 2016. (DOI: 10.1111/deci.12203)
- Fang, Jiaming, George, Benjamin, Shao, Yunfei, and Wen, Chao. Affective and cognitive factors influencing repeat buying in e-commerce, 44-55. Vol. 19. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 2016.
- Fang, Jiaming, Wen, Chao, Prybutok, Victor, and George, Benjamin. Consumer heterogeneity, perceived value, and repurchase decision-making in online
shopping: the role of gender, age, and shopping motives, 116-131. Vol. 17, Iss. 2. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 2016.
- George, Benjamin, and Prybutok, Victor. Development of a Polar Extreme Method for use in Partial Least Squares SEM. Quality and Quantity, 2014. (DOI: 10.1007/s11135-014-0004-0)
- Scot, Rebecca, and George, Benjamin. Evaluating the Service Standards of Callbacks in Healthcare. International Journal of Services and Standards, 2014.
- Jiaming, Fang, Lei, Chen, Wang, Xiaoyaun, and George, Benjamin. Not All Posts are Treated Equal: An Empirical Investigation of Post Replying Behavior
in An Online Travel Community. Information and Management.
- Qin, Hong, Ken, Boonme, George, Benjamin, and Prybutok, Victor. The Moderating Effect of Gender in Urgent Care Service Satisfaction. Quality Management Journal.