The majority of my professional career has been spent in outpatient and sports physical
therapy practice. My current clinical practice includes physical therapy evaluation
and treatment of University of South Dakota Division I student-athletes.
Sports physical therapy injury prevention and rehabilitation
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Ness, Brandon, Tao, Hanz, Javers, Dustin, Thielsen, Allison, Tvedt, Hans, Whitcher, James, and Zimney, Kory. Development of an upper extremity 'swing count' and performance measures in NCAA Division
I volleyball players over a competitive season, 582-591. Vol. 14, Iss. 4. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, 2019.
- Ness, Brandon, Sudhagoni, Ramu, Tao, Hanz, Full, Olivia, Seehafer, Lucas, Walder, Chelsie, and Zimney, Kory. The reliability of a novel heel-rise test versus goniometry to assess plantarflexion
range of motion., 19-27. Vol. 13, Iss. 1. Int J Sports Phys Ther, 2018.
- Ness, Brandon, Zimney, Kory, and Schweinle, William. Analysis of gauntlet test performance and injury risk in intercollegiate Division
I female soccer players: a retrospective study, 536-543. Vol. 26, Iss. 6. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation, 2017.
- Ness, Brandon, Comstock, Brett, and Schweinle, William. Changes in dynamic balance and hip strength after an eight-week conditioning program
in NCAA division I female soccer (football) athletes, 1054-1064. Vol. 11, Iss. 7. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, 2016.
- Ness, Brandon, Taylor, Andrew L., Haberl, Matthew D., Reuteman, Paul F., and Borgert, Andrew J.. Clinical observation and analysis of movement quality during performance on the star
excursion balance test, 168-177. Vol. 10, Iss. 2. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, 2015.