I am originally from Anoka, MN. I received my BS in mathematics from USD in 2000. I received my MA in mathematics from USD in 2002.
Pre-College Algebra, College Algebra, Precalculus, Trigonometry, Calculus, Statistics.
Mathematical modeling and applied mathematics.
- Mathematics, North Dakota State University, 2004
- MA, Mathematics, The University of South Dakota, 2002
- BS, Mathematics, The University of South Dakota, 2000
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Van Peursem, Dan, Keller, Christina, Pietrzak, Dale, Wagner, Clarice, and Bennett, Clark. A COMPARISON OF PERFORMANCE AND ATTITUDES BETWEEN STUDENTS ENROLLED IN COLLEGE ALGEBRA VS. QUANTITATIVE LITERACY, 107-118. Vol. 46, Iss. 2. Mathematics and Computer Education , 2012.
- Bennett, Clark. Tips from a Prof, Use These University Math Instructor's Tips to Succeed at College. Edited by Enid Arbelo, 5. Vol. March/April. Victor, NY: Next Step Magazine, 2008.
Awards and Honors:
- Belbas-Larson Award for Excellence in Teaching Nomination, USD Students, 2017
- Belbas-Larson Award for Excellence in Teaching Nomination, USD Students, 2016
- Alpha Phi Guest Dinner, Alpha Phi Sorority, 2005