After earning his bachelor's degree in Finance and working in the corporate world,
Dr. Lonsdale returned to school for his Ph.D. in I/O psychology. He has not looked
Organizational Behavior, HR-related courses, Leadership
Organziational justice, aggression in the workplace, and leadership processes.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Lonsdale, Damian. Intentions to cheat: Ajzen's planned behavior and goal-related personality facets, 113-139. Vol. 151, Iss. 2. The Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied, 2017.
- Lonsdale, Damian. The effects of leader-member exchange and the feedback environment on organizational
citizenship and withdrawal, 41-59. Vol. 19, Iss. 1. Washington, DC: The Psychologist-Manager Journal, 2016.
- Lonsdale, Damian. Interactional justice and emotional abuse: Two sides of the same coin?, 1-6. Vol. 56. Arts and Social Sciences Journal, 2013.
- Lonsdale, Damian. A mediation model of employee attitudes and behaviors utilizing organizational justice
and emotional abuse: Distal vs. proximal factors, 251-268. Vol. 2, Iss. 4. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, 2012.
- Lonsdale, Damian. Principles of Management. In Principles of Management, 442. Vol. v.1.1. Flat World, 2010.