Educational Policy, Culturally Responsive Practice, Ethnic Matching, Educational Research
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- EastonBrooks, Donald. Ethnic Matching: Success of Students of Color. Rowman & Littlefield, 2019.
- Kindle, Karen, Shudak, Nicholas, Wiebers, Robin, Campoli, Ayana, Baron, Mark, and EastonBrooks, Donald. Teacher Residency in South Dakota, 1-17. Vermillion, SD: University of South Dakota: Center for Educational Research, 2016.
- Villagómez, Amanda A., EastonBrooks, Donald, Gomez, Karyn, Lubbes, Tawnya, and Johnson, Kristin. Oregon Teacher Pathway: Responding to National Trends, 100-114. Vol. 49, Iss. 1. Equity & Excellence in Education, 2016. (DOI: 10.1080/10665684.2015.1121455)
- EastonBrooks, Donald. Bridging the Gap and Diversifying Teaching Education. In The Race Controversy in American Education..
- EastonBrooks, Donald. Ethnic-matching in Urban Education. In The Handbook on Urban Education..
- EastonBrooks, Donald. The conceptual context of knowledge, 33-42. Critical Qualitative Research Reader, 2012.
- Eddy, C. M., and EastonBrooks, Donald. Ethnic Matching, School Placement, and Mathematics Achievement of African American
Students From Kindergarten Through Fifth Grade, 1280-1299. Vol. 46, Iss. 6. Urban Education, 2011. (DOI: 10.1177/0042085911413149)
- EastonBrooks, Donald, and Brown, Amber. The Effects of Age at Kindergarten Entry on the Reading Proficiency of African American
and European American Students, 97-111. Vol. 24, Iss. 2. Journal of Research in Childhood Education, 2010. (DOI: 10.1080/02568541003635144)
- EastonBrooks, Donald, and EastonBrooks, Donald. Teacher qualification and the achievement gap in early primary grades., 15. Vol. 17. education policy analysis archives, 2010. (DOI: 10.14507/epaa.v17n15.2009)
- O'Keefe, Lynette, Hayes, D, EastonBrooks, Donald, and Johnson, Troy. Advanced Placement, dual credit, and four-year college graduation, 69-88. Vol. 4, Iss. 3. Enrollment Management Journal, 2010.
- Eddy, Colleen, and EastonBrooks, Donald. Teacher efficacy as a multigroup model using latent class analysis. Vol. 2011. Education Research International, 2010.
- EastonBrooks, Donald, and Davis, Alan. Wealth, traditional socioeconomic indicators, and the achievement debt, 530-541. The Journal of Negro Education, 2007.
- EastonBrooks, Donald, Robinson, Derrick, and Williams, Sheneka. Schools in Transition: Creating a Diverse School Community. Teachers College Record .
- EastonBrooks, Donald, Kindle, Karen, and Wange, Andrea. Building Partnerships with Multiple Districts: The Role of the Residency Instructor. In Creating and Sustaining Effective K-12 School Partnerships: Firsthand Accounts of
Promising Practices, 25-30..