General Psychology, and all applied fields (I/O Psychology, Human Factors, Consumer
Aviation Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Organizational Culture, Applications
of HCI and I/O Psychology to Educational Settings, Consumer Psychology
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Peterson, Douglas, and Kozhokar, Denis. Peak-End Effects for Subjective Mental Workload Ratings. In Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting, 2052--2056. Vol. 61, Iss. 1..
- Peterson, Douglas. Electronic textbooks: usability of advanced features a limiting factor, 360--377. Vol. 11, Iss. 4. International Journal of Mobile Learning and Organisation, 2017.
- Pauli, Wayne, and Peterson, Douglas. Piloting the E-Text in an Undergraduate Systems Analysis & Design Course.. In ESECON/CONISAR 2014 Proceedings. Chicago, IL: ESECON/CONISAR, 2015.
- Peterson, Douglas. Usability Heuristics for eText and Digital Course Materials. In EdMedia 2013 Proceedings, edited by AACE, 6 pages. Iss. 2013. Chesapeake, VA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education, 2013.
- Nordyke, Shane, Braunstein, Richard, Benson, Nicholas, and Peterson, Douglas. SD2009-03 Evaluation of Driver Education in South Dakota..
- Peterson, Douglas. Usability theory, practice and evaluation for learning objects. Edited by Koohang, A & Harman, K, 337-370. Santa Rosa, California: Informing Science Press, 2007.
- Hackemer, Kurt, and Peterson, Douglas. The University of South Dakota Palm Initiative: A Case Study. In Mobile Learning: A Handbook for Educators and Trainers, edited by Agnes Kukulska-Hulme and John Traxler, 157-63. London: RoutledgeFalmer, 2005.