East Hall 120
Phone: (605) 658-5966
My current role as Associate Professor involves managing our students and their corresponding clinics along with teaching some of their didactic courses. I am in charge of preparing and implementing health fairs, college recruitment and take an active role in educational leadership on campus. I am also the current Interim Chairperson and have been actively working on the daily and future functions of the department.
Radiology, Dental Materials, Periodontology, and Dental Hygiene educational administration.
Public Oral Health Projects<br>Radiology in Dentistry<br>Administration at a University Setting
- MA, Adult Education and College Administration, University of South Dakota, 2009
- BS, Dental Hygiene, University of South Dakota, 1998
Licensures and Certifications:
- Dental Hygiene, State of South Dakota
- Technology Request, Health Affairs Medical Informatics Committee.
- Mutterer, Erik. Pros/Cons of creating student tracking software at your institution. Presented at the ADEA 2019, Chicago. (March 16, 2019)
- Mutterer, Erik j.. Digital Creep in Radiology and increase radiation. Presented at the USD Dental Hygiene CE conference, Vermillion. (October 6, 2017)