Leadership/Financial Management/Health Operations/Health Promotion
Maternal Child Health/Quality/Safety
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Deka, P., and Samra, H. A.. Estimates for Response Time (Chute Time) For South Dakota Emergency Medical Services.. South Dakota Emergency Medical Services, 2018.
- Nerud, Kimberly, and Abou Samra, Haifa. Make a Move Intervention to Reduce Childhood Obesity. Journal of School Nursing, 2016. (DOI: 10.1177/1059840516665217)
- Qin, Xiao, HE, Zhaoxiang, and Haifa, (Abou) Samra. Improving Rural Emergency Medical Services (EMS) through Transportation System Enhancements
- Abou Samra, Haifa, Coffee, Lane J., and Cico, Stephen S.. Former Preterm Infant Management. In Atlas of Clinical Emergency Medicine. Iss. 1st Edition. Nerthlands: Wolters Kluwer, 2015.
- Abou Samra, Haifa, and Smith, Barbara. National Association of Neonatal Nurses Position Statement the Effects of staff Nurses'
shift length and fatigue on patient safety. Edited by Barbara Hohmaier..
- Qin, Xiao, Zhaoxiang, He, and Abou Samra, Haifa. Needs assessment of the rural emergency medical services, 30-39. Vol. 2513. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2015. (DOI: 10.3141/2513-04)
- Abou Samra, Haifa, Dutcher, Janet, McGrath, Jacqueline, Foster, Meghan, Klein, Linda, Djira, Gemechis, Hansen, Julie, and Wallenburg, Deborah. The effect of skin-to-skin holding on NICU stress in mothers of late-preterm infants:
A randomized controlled trial. Advances in Neonatal Care, 2015.
- Abou Samra, Haifa, McGrath, Jacqueline, Fischer, Sheri, Schumacher, Bette, Avera Mckennan Hospital and University Health Center, janet, and Hansen, Julie. The NICU Parent Risk Evaluation and Engagement Model and Instrument PREEMI, 12. Journal of Obstetric, gyneologic & Neonatal Nursing (In Focus), 2015. (DOI: 10.1111/1552-6909.12535)
- McGrath, Jacqueline, Diallo, A. F., Paquette, R, and Abou Samra, Haifa. Integration of developmentally supportive and family-centered care interventions during
the Golden hour. In The National Certification Corporation (NCC) handbook for care of the very low birth
- McGrath, Jacqueline, Vitter, Dorothy, Abou Samra, Haifa, and Baker, Brenda. Exploring Perceptions of Nurturing Touch in the NICU. Advances in Neonatal Care.
- Castillo, Linda, Navarro, R. L., Walker, J. E., Schwartz, S. J., Zamboanga, B. L., , , , , , and Caraway, Jean. Gender matters: The influence of acculturation and acculturative stress on Latino
college student depressive symptomatology.. Journal of Latino/a Psychology..