Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Berkhout, Jan, and Gregory, W.. Reduction in Tree Stand Assembly Errors with Modified Instructions. Baltimore, MD: Proceedings , 2007.
- Berkhout, Jan. Seashore Test matericals as psychophysical stumuli: Group thresholds for small differences
in loudness and pitch. Kansas City, MO: Proceedings , 2002.
- Berkhout, Jan, Koch, M., and Gregory, W.. The Ergonomics of Operator-Votomatic interfaces: Dimples and dangles are equivalent
errors. Minneapolils, MN: Proceedings, 2001.
- Berkhout, Jan. Two Mechanisms of Hearing; Two Pitch-Frequency Relationships. New Orleans, LA: Proceedings , 2000.
- Berkhout, Jan, and Dell, T.. Injuries at a mental foundry as a function of job classification, length of employment,
and drug screening, 6-12. Vol. 29, Iss. 1. Journal of Safety Research , 1998.
- Berkhout, Jan. Measuring Learning in Continuing Educatioin for Engineers and Scientists, 562. Journal of College Science Teaching , 1986.
- Berkhout, Jan. In The Structure of Recognizable Diationic Tunings. Princeton University Press , 1985.
- Berkhout, Jan. The causes and consequences of high morale, 194-197. Vol. 29, Iss. 1. Personnel Journal , 1982.
- Berkhout, Jan, and Walter, D. O.. Dimensions of volitional control of interhemispheric coherence of the EEG. Vol. 49, Iss. 12. Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysilogy, 1980.
- Berkhout, Jan. Endocrine and behavioral changes associated with abrupt drsruptions of work-rest cycles. In Dissipative Structures and temporal organization: Studies in Biomedical Research, edited by G. Scott, J.M. McMillin, 212-226..
- Berkhout, Jan. Psychophysiological stress: Environmenttal factors leading to degraded performance. In Systems Psychology, edited by K.B. DeGreene, 407-450..
- Berkhout, Jan, Hoshizaki, T., Adey, W.R., Meehan, J.P., Walter, D.O., and Campeau, E.. Central nervous, cardio-vascular and metabolic data of macaca nemestrina. In Circadian Rhythms in Non-human Primates, edited by F.H. Rohles. Iss. 8-38..
- Berkhout, Jan, Walter, D. O., and Adey, W. R.. Patterns of EEG and autonomic reactivity to laboratory stress. In Progress in Biomedical Engineering, edited by L. Fogel, F. George, 125-130..
- Anderson, Glen, Berkhout, Jan, Granaas, Michael, and Canakapalli, Sri. Gloved Operator Performance Study: The Effect of Hand Wear and Elastic Resistance
of a Control During Tracking Performance, 71. Army Research Laboratory.