East Hall 120
Phone: (605) 367-5068
Clinical Dental Hygiene
Ergonomic considerations for practicing dental hygienists. Alternative instrumentation techniques
- BS, Dental Hygiene, University of South Dakota, 1977
Licensures and Certifications:
- Administration of Local Anesthesia, SD State Board of Dentistry
- Administration of Nitrous Oxide, SD State Board of Dentistry
- RDH, South Dakota State Board of Dentistry
- BLS, American Heart Association
- License to practice dental hygiene, the state of South Dakota
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Bly, JoNell. Ergonomics and Visual Acuity. In Dimensions of Dental Hygiene October 2018..
- Bly, JoNell, and Jordre, Becca. Improve Visibility, 18-21. Vol. 13, Iss. 1. Dimens Dent Hyg, 2015.
- Jordre, Becca, and Bly, JoNell. Protect your Musculoskeletal Health. Edited by Kristen Pratt Machado, 33-34. Vol. 10, Iss. 1. Santa Ana, CA: Dimensions of Dental Hygiene, 2012.
- Jordre, Becca, and Bly, JoNell. Preventing Pain with the Right Operator Stool. Edited by Jill Rethman, RDH, BA. Santa Ana, CA: Dimensions of Dental Hygiene.