Associate Dean of Student Services
Muenster University Center 218A
Phone: (605) 658-3565
- Ph D, Higher Education, Indiana University, 2011
- MEd, Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education, Texas A&M University, 2002
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Howe, John M.. Enhancing student learning through global engagement. In Teaching strategies for student affairs professionals, edited by Jane Fried & Ruth Harper, 109-125. New York, NY: Routledge, 2017.
- Howe, John M.. Lessons from abroad. In More stories of inspiration, edited by Sarah Marshall, 76-79. Washington, DC: NASPA, 2009.
- Howe, John M.. A Journey of a thousand miles. In New directions for higher education: Faculty at the margins, edited by Nancy V. N. Chism, 73-79. Vol. 143. New York, NY: Wiley Higher Education, 2008.
- Grieve, Kimberly, Howe, John, Hornak, Ann, Farrell-Cole, Patricia. The Lived Leadership Experience of Women Student Affairs Administrators. Presented at the Association for the Study of Higher Education , Portland, OR. (November 2019)
- Howe, John, Grieve, Kimberly. The Lived Leadership Experience of Women Student Affairs Administrators.. Presented at the NASPA Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA. (2018)
- Howe, John. Journey Stories Toward Education. Presented at the Association for the Study of Higher Education, Vancouver, BC. (November 2009)
- Howe, John. Searching for Astin in Afghanistan. Presented at the Association for the Study of Higher Education, Jacksonville, FL. (November 2008)
- Howe, John. Afghanistan Reflections. Presented at the Fifth International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry, Champaign, IL. (May 2008)