Medical entomology & pathogen transmission by insect vectors of disease including: insect-pathogen interactions; insect immunity; symbiosis; microbial regulation of insect physiology; use of entomopathogens to control public health pests
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Cellular Microbiology, University of California, Santa Cruz, 2016
- Ph D, Microbiology, Vector-Borne Disease, University of California, Davis, 2015
- BS, Cell Biology, University of California, Davis, 2010
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Agany DDM, Pietri, Jose, and Gnimpieba, Etienne. Assessment of vector-host-pathogen relationships using data mining and machine learning., 1704-1721. Vol. 18. Computational and structural biotechnology journal, 2020. (DOI: 10.1016/j.csbj.2020.06.031)
- Pietri, Jose, Yax, Justin A., Agany, Diing D. M., Gnimpieba, Etienne, and Sheele, Johnathan M.. Body lice and bed bug co-infestation in an emergency department patient, Ohio, USA. Vol. 19. IDCASES, 2020. (DOI: 10.1016/j.idcr.2020.e00696)
- Agany, Diing D. M., Potts, Rashaun, Hernandez, Jose L. Gonzalez, Gnimpieba, Etienne, and Pietri, Jose. MICROBIOME DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HUMAN HEAD AND BODY LICE ECOTYPES REVEALED BY 16S RRNA GENE AMPLICON SEQUENCING, 14-24. Vol. 106, Iss. 1. JOURNAL OF PARASITOLOGY, 2020. (DOI: 10.1645/19-132)
- Gnimpieba, Etienne, Pietri, Jose, and . MICROBIOME DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HUMAN HEAD AND BODY LICE ECOTYPES REVEALED BY 16S rRNA GENE AMPLICON SEQUENCING. Journal of Parasitology.