Access to Justice, Experiential Learning, Civic Education, Law and Popular Culture
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Collinsworth, Kelly. Magical Thinking: Using Popular Culture to Teach Undergrads Legal Analysis, in The
Media Method: Teaching Law With Popular Culture 489 (Christine Corcos ed., 2019)..
- Collinsworth, Kelly. "I will have order": A Potterish Examination of Authoritarian School Discipline Trends
and Reactions, in From Here to Hogwarts: Essays On Harry Potter Fandom and Fiction
7 (Christopher E. Bell ed., 2015)..
- Collinsworth, Kelly. Pop Culture in the Classroom and Beyond: Using Harry Potter as a Portkey for Civics
Education and Community Involvement, in Law and Popular Culture: International Perspectives
(Michael Asimow, Kathryn Brown & David Ray Papke eds., 2014)..
- Collinsworth, Kelly. Access to Justice From Coast to Coast, Paralegal Educator, Spring 2011, at 51..
- Collinsworth, Kelly. Clients in Context: Creating Client Interaction Experiences for Paralegal Students
Through Service Learning, Paralegal Educator, Fall 2010, at 38..