Assistant Professor of Finance
BEACOM SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Beacom Hall 325
Phone: (605) 658-6565
Investments, International Finance
International Corporate Finance, Emerging Markets, Currency Carry Trade
- Ph D, Business Administration (Finance), University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2016
- MA, Actuarial Science, Ball State University, 2010
- BS, Civil Engineering, KNUST, 2007
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Adomako, Samuel, Frimpong, Kwabena, Danso, Albert, Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, Uddin, Muhammad M., and Kesse, Kwabena. Home-country Institutional Impediments and International Expansion of Developing Country SMEs. Vol. 29, Iss. 5. International Business Review, 2020.
- Lartey, Theophilus, Kesse, Kwabena, and Danso, Albert. CEO extraversion and capital structure decisions: the role of firm dynamics, product market competition and financial crisis. Journal of Financial Research (Accepted and Forthcoming, Fall 2020), 2020.
- Jeutang, Noel Pavel, and Kesse, Kwabena. Political Risk and Equity Returns around the world, dejà vu?. Vol. 16, Iss. 2. Conference Proceedings of the International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines, 2019.
- Kesse, Kwabena. Sovereign Risk Channels and Exchange Rates, 77-110. Vol. 55, Iss. 1&2. Omaha, NE: Quarterly Journal of Finance and Accounting (formerly Quarterly Journal of Business and Economics), 2017.
- Kesse, Kwabena. Exchange Rates, Carry Trade Returns and Political Risks. Presented at the WEAI Spring 2020 Conference, Denver (Presented virtually). (June 2020)