Ethics, Professional Writing, Political Theory, Public Administration
Religion and Politics, Political Theory, Public Administration
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Newswander, Chad, Newswander, Lynita, and . Metis: Using Wile and Wisdom to Inform Administrative Discretion, 153-166. Vol. 45, Iss. 2. American Review of Public Administration, 2015.
- Newswander, Lynita, Newswander, Chad, and Trepanier, Lee. Mormonism. In The Routledge Companion to Religion and Popular Culture, 501-518. London: Routledge, 2015.
- Newswander, Lynita. Seeking the Promised Land: Mormons and American Politics by David E. Campbell, John
C. Green, and J. Quin Monson. Vol. 8, Iss. 2. Politics and Religion, 2015.
- Newswander, Lynita, Boden, Dan, and Borrego, Maura. Sustained Change: Institutionalizing Interdisciplinary Graduate Education, 285-309. Vol. 44, Iss. 3. Journal of Higher Education, 2012.
- Newswander, Lynita, and Newswander, Chad. Encouraging Cognitive Flexibility and Interdisciplinarity in Public Administration
Programs, 258-309. Vol. 44, Iss. 3. Administration & Society , 2012.
- Trepanier, Lee, and Newswander, Lynita. LDS in the USA: Mormonism and the Making of American Culture. Waco, TX: Baylor University Press, 2012.
- Newswander, Lynita, Boden, Dan, and Borrego, Maura. Student Socialization in Interdisciplinary Doctoral Education, 741-755. Vol. 62, Iss. 6. Higher Education, 2011.
- Newswander, Lynita, and Borrego, Maura. The Interdisciplinary Academic Job Market and its Implications for Interdisciplinary
Graduate Education, 1-34. Vol. 5, Iss. 2. Journal of the Professoriate, 2011.
- Newswander, Chad, and Newswander, Lynita. The Public Sphere and the Public Spectacle in Conflict: Barack Obama's Presidential
Campaign. In Political Rhetoric and Leadership in Democracy, 67-86. Cedar City, UT: Southern Utah University Press and Grace A. Tanner Center, 2011.
- Newswander, Lynita, and Borrego, Maura. Definitions of Interdisciplinary Research: Toward Graduate-level Interdisciplinary
Learning Outcomes. Vol. 34, Iss. 1. Review of Higher Education, 2010.
- Newswander, Lynita, and Borrego, Maura. Engagement in Two IGERT Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs. Vol. 8, Iss. 4. Higher Education, 2009.
- Jesiek, Brent K., Newswander, Lynita, and Borrego, Maura. The Objectives, Identities, and Infrastructures of Engineering Education: Field, Community,
or Discipline?, 39-52. Vol. 98, Iss. 1. Journal of Engineering Education, 2009.
- Newswander, Lynita, and Borrego, Maura. Using Journal Clubs to Cultivate a Community of Practice at the Graduate Level, 561-571. Vol. 34, Iss. 6. European Journal of Engineering Education, 2009.
- Newswander, Chad, Matson, Aaron, and Newswander, Lynita. The Recovery of Self-Interest Well Understood as a Regime Value: What is at Stake/Why
this is important?. Administration & Society.