Public and Nonprofit Organization Strategic Management
State and local government and politics, with special interests in South Dakota government
Human behavior in formal organizations.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Fairholm, Matthew, and Card, Michael. Perspectives of Strategic Thinking: From Controlling Chaos to Embracing It, Article 2. Vol. 15, Iss. 1. Journal of Management & Organization, 2009.
- Card, Michael, Anderson, William, and Erickson, J R.. South Dakota. In Political encyclopedia of the U.S. states and regions, edited by Donald P. Haider-Markel, general editor; Michael A. Card, Ronald Keith Gaddie, Gary
Moncrief, and Kenneth T. Palmer, regional editors, 523-634 . Washington, DC: CQ Press, 2009.
- Card, Michael. The Midwest. In Political encyclopedia of the U.S. states and regions, edited by Donald P. Haider-Markel, General Editor; Michael A. Card, Ronald Keith Gaddie, Gary
Moncrief, and Kenneth T. Palmer, regional editors, 505-512. Washington, DC: CQ Press, 2009.
- Fairholm, Matthew, and Card, Michael. What MPAs Tell Us They Value After They Leave Us, 6-7. Vol. 30, Iss. 10. American Society for Public Administration: PA Times, Education Supplement, 2007.
- Card, Michael, and Card, Karen. Public Sector Competitive Strategies: Understanding Post-secondary Distance Education
in South Dakota, 461-481. Vol. 30, Iss. 5. International Journal of Public Administration, 2007.
- Card, Michael. Uncharted and Ever-changing contours of South Dakota Political Culture. In South Dakota History, 322-328. Vol. 36, Iss. 3..
- Card, Michael, Spooner, Susan, and Keenan, Rhonda. Determining if Leadership is Being Practiced: Evaluation Methodology. In Nursing Administration Quarterly. Vol. 22, Iss. 1..
- Card, Michael. Toward a Middle Range Theory of Individual Level Leadership Transitions. In Leadership Quarterly, 27-48. Vol. 8, Iss. 1..
- Card, Michael. Facilitating Distance Learning Discussions: Mediated by Technology. In Proceedings of the IBSCA Annual Conference..