Research Methods and Statistic-all levels;
Game studies especially human-game interface and motivation.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Granaas, Michael. Teaching Bit Response: Keep Teaching the Variance. Edited by John Gabrosek, 4 pages. Vol. 18, Iss. 2. American Statistical Association, 2010.
- Smith, T.B., Rosenstein, I., and Granaas, Michael. Intake screening with the self-rating depression scalce In a university counseling
center., 133-141. Vol. 4, Iss. 2. Journal of College Counseling, 2001.
- Granaas, Michael. Model Fitting: A better approach., 800-801. Vol. 53, Iss. 7. American Psychologist, 1998.
- Granaas, Michael. Statistics as Principled Argument: A Review, by Robert P. Abelson., 257-259. Vol. 4, Iss. 3. Structural Equation Modeling, 1997.
- Straub, H.R., and Granaas, Michael. Task-specific preference for numeric keypads., 289-290. Vol. 24, Iss. 3. Applied Ergonomics, 1993.
- Straub, H.R., and Granaas, Michael. Interactions of instructions with the recall strategy actually used in a paired-associates
learning task., 987-993. Vol. 71. Psychological Reports, 1992.
- Granaas, Michael. TIMEX2: A Modified C-Language timer for PC-AT class machines., 619-622. Vol. 21. Behavior Research Methods, Instruments, and Computers, 1989.
- Granaas, Michael. Simple, applied text parsing, 209-216. Vol. 17. Behavior Research Methods, Instruments, and Computers, 1985.
- Granaas, Michael, McKay, T.D., Laham, R.D., Hurt, L.D., and Juola, J.F.. Reading moving text on a CRT screen, 97-104. Vol. 26. Human Factors, 1984.
- Anderson, Glen, Berkhout, Jan, Granaas, Michael, and Canakapalli, Sri. Gloved Operator Performance Study: The Effect of Hand Wear and Elastic Resistance
of a Control During Tracking Performance, 71. Army Research Laboratory.