Lee Medicine & Science Hall 312
Phone: (605) 658-5605
Natalie has been a nurse since 2010, graduating with her Associate of Science from USD Nursing, her BSN from SDSU and her Masters' Degree from Western Governor's University. Natalie has experience in adult health specialty areas that include oncology, solid organ and bone marrow transplant and neurology.
- EDD, Adult and Higher Education, University of South Dakota, 2023
- MS, Nursing Education, Western Governor's University, 2016
- BSN, Nursing, South Dakota State University, 2012
- ASN, Nursing, University of South Dakota, 2010
Licensures and Certifications:
- Bone Marrow Transplant Certified Nurse, Avera
- ONS Chemotherapy Administration Certification
- Solid Organ Transplant Certified Nurse, Avera
- BLS, American Heart Association
- NIHSS Stroke Scale Certified
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention Certified
- South Dakota State Board of Nursing License
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Field, S., Larson, June, Carda, Natalie, Scott, D., and Sather, M.. Our Journey to Implementing the 2010 NLN Outcomes and Competencies for Graduates of an Associate Degree Program. In Innovations in Nursing Education: Building the Future of Nursing, Volume II..