Delzell Education Center 218D
Phone: (605) 658-6651
Behavior and classroom managements, behavior interventions and managements with students with disabilities, & working with students with exceptionalities
Behavior interventions, classroom managements, parent and teaching training on behavior managements, teacher preparation, & college level learning <br><br>
- Ph D, Special Education, Texas Tech University, 2015
- M.Ed, Special Education, University of Oklahoma, 2012
- MA, English Language Studies, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, 2008
Licensures and Certifications:
- Board Certified Behavior Anlayst, Behavior Analyst Certification Board
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Williams-Diehm, Kendra L., Brandes, Joyce A., Chesnut, Pik Wah, and Haring, Kathryn A.. Student and parent IEP collaboration: A comparison across school settings., 3-11. Vol. 33, Iss. 1. Rural Special Education Quarterly, 2014.
- Lock, Robin H., Brown, Dee, Brendle, Janna, and Chesnut Lam, Pik Wah. Combining positive behavior supports and social skill programming for transition success., 13-29. Vol. 9, Iss. 1. Vocational Evaluation and Career Assessment Journal, 2013.
- Lam, Pik Wah. Introducing The Good Behavior Game. Presented at the 2020 Region 8 Head Start Conference, Online. (October 2020)