I was born and raised in Colorado and have spent the past 32 years as a coach, consultant
Sport Law, Sport Facility & Event Management, Seminar
Legal liability in sport, risk management in sport and athletics, and premises liability
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Ammon, Robin. Just Get Out of the Way- A Lesson in Crwod Control. Edited by Holt Hackney. Vol. 16, Iss. 5. Austin, TX: Sport Litigation Alert, 2019.
- Ammon, Robin, and Unruh, Nita. Crowd Management. In Law for Recreation and Sport Managers, edited by Doyice Cotten & John Wolohan, 327-339. Iss. 7th. Dubuque, IA: Kendall/Hunt Publishing Co., 2017.
- Ammon, Robin. Risk Management Process. In Law for Recreation and Sport Managers, edited by Doyice Cotten & John Wolohan, 374-385. Iss. 7th. Dubuque, IA: Kendall/Hunt Publishing Co., 2017.
- Ammon, Robin, Southall, Richard, and Nagel, Mark. Sport Facility Management: Organizing Events and Mitigating Risks, 254. Iss. 3rd. Morgantown, WV: Fitness Information Technology Inc, 2016.
- Sekandiz, Betul, Ammon, Robin, and Connaughton, Daniel. An examination of waiver usage and injury-related liability claims in health/fitness
facilities in Australia., 144-161. Vol. 26, Iss. 2. Journal of Legal Aspects of Sport, 2016. (DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1123/jlas.2014-0025)
- Ammon, Robin, Yong-gun, L, Byon, Kevin, and Sung-Bae, R. Structural relationship among advertising value, attitude towards, brand and purchase
intention in the context of golf product advertising., 785-800. Vol. 44, Iss. 6. Social Behavior and Personality, 2016.
- Southall, Richard, Nagel, Mark, Southall, Deb, Ammon, Robin, and Reese, James. A "practical" theoretical model for teaching sport-event management.. Journal of Kinesiology and Wellness, 2015.
- Finn, Dale, Ammon, Robin, Mahoney, Kim, Fried, Gil, and Al Arkoubi, K. Killer Jobs: The dark side of being a physical education teacher.. Edited by Thomas F Lawson, 34-39. Vol. 28, Iss. 3. Philadelphia: Strategies, 2015.
- Ammon, Robin, Mahoney, Kim, Al Arkoubi, K., Fried, Gil, and Finn, Dale. Roar of the crowd.. Edited by J. O. Spengler. Vol. 25, Iss. 1. Champaign, IL: Journal of Legal Aspects of Sport, 2015.
- Castle, Josh, Ammon, Robin, and Barnes, John. An assessment of NCAA Division I directors of football operations perceptions of changes
in recruiting and retention strategies due to APR legislation.. Edited by Dan Drane. Vol. 9, Iss. 1. Hauppauge, NY: Journal of Contemporary Athletics, 2015.
- Castle, Josh, Ammon, Robin, and Meyers, Les. The 9 Credit Rule: A look at its impact on academic advising for intercollegiate football
athletes.. Edited by Chung Pak-Kwong & Nader Rahnama, 59-65. Vol. 5, Iss. 5. Journal of Physical Education and Sport Management , 2014.
- Miller, John, and Ammon, Robin. Concussion issues in interscholastic football: A state study. Edited by Dan Drane, 141-152. Vol. 8, Iss. 3. Hauppauge, NY: Journal of Contemporary Athletics, 2014.
- Quatman-Yates, Catherine, Hugentobler, Jason, Ammon, Robin, Mwase, Najima, Kurowski, Brad, and Myer, Gregory. The utility of the Balance Error Scoring System as a post-concussion assessment tool
for children and adolescents. Edited by Robert Guthrie, MD, 32-38. Vol. 24, Iss. 3. West Conshohocken, PA: The Physician & Sportsmedicine , 2014.
- Ammon, Robin, and Unruh, Nita. Crowd Management. In Law for Recreation and Sport Managers, edited by Doyice Cotten & John Wolohan, 338-350. Iss. 6th. Dubuque, IA: Kendall Hunt, 2012.
- Ammon, Robin. Risk Management. In Law for Recreation and Sport Managers, edited by Doyice Cotten & John Wolohan, 282-300. Iss. 6th. Dubuque, IA: Kendall Hunt, 2012.
- Ammon, Robin. Sport Facilities Management. In International Sport Management, edited by M. Li, E. Macintosh, & G. Bravo . Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 2011.
- Fried, Gil, and Ammon, Robin. Alcohol management: Boon or boondoggle?, 62-80. Vol. 1, Iss. 2. High Wycombe: Journal of Crowd Safety and Security Management , 2009.