Faculty Coordinator, M.P.A. Program / Assistant Professor
BEACOM SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Phone: (605) 658-6517
Financial Accounting<br>Managerial Accounting
Archival Capital Market Research;<br>Auditing;<br>International Accounting.
- Ph D, University of North Texas, 2018
- MBA, McNeese State University, 2013
- BBA, Tribhuvan University, 2007
Licensures and Certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant, Washington State Board of Accountancy
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Hutchison, Paul D., Farris II, M. T., and Adhikari, Subash. Managing C2C to increase company profitability. Edited by Syed M. Ahmed, 48. Vol. 25. Lawton, OK: Cameron University, 2018.
- Hutchison, Paul, Farris, M. T., and Adhikari, Subash. C2C in the Oil and Gas Industry: A Brief Review and Benchmarks, 9-30. Vol. 36, Iss. 2. Denton, Tx: Petroleum Accounting And Financial Management Journal, 2017.
- Adhikari, Subash, Guragai, Binod, and Seetharaman, Ananth. Market Response to Audited Internal Control Weakness Disclosures. Edited by Zabihollah "Zabi" Rezaee. American Accounting Association.
- , Srinivasan, Adhikari, Subash. COVID-19 Related Fraud at Turbo Global Partners Inc.: Auditing and Regulatory Issues. Presented at the American Accounting Association National Meeting 2021, Virtual. (August 2, 2021)
- Adhikari, Subash, Smith, G. Stevenson. The Contextual Analysis of Written Communication in Fraud and Non- Fraud Companies: Comparing Enron and Facebook Communication. Presented at the American Accounting Association Annual Meeting 2020, Virtual. (August 13, 2020)
- Adhikari, Subash, Guragai, Binod, Seetharaman, Ananth. Does the Market Respond to all Internal Control Material Weakness Disclosures Equally?. Presented at the 2019 Forensic Accounting Research Conference, St. Louis, MO. (March 1, 2019)
- Adhikari, Subash, Seetharaman, Ananth. Information Content of Non-GAAP Earnings of Cross-listed Companies. Presented at the American Accounting Association Annual Meeting 2018, Washington, DC. (August 2018)