Phone: (605) 791-6346
Tony Long has been in nursing education since 2012 as adjunct faculty working with students in the clinical setting. He accepted a full time faculty position in 2014 and also serves as the advisor for the Rapid City site and the online RN-BSN programs.
Pathophysiology, Cardiology, Simulation, Lab Skills, Critical Thinking
Affects of concept based curriculum on NCLEX pass rates.
- MSN, Education, Western Governors University, 2013
- BSN, Nursing, Western Governors University, 2012
- ASN, Nursing, The University of South Dakota, 2010
Licensures and Certifications:
- Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, American Heart Association
- Registered Nurse, Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Registered Nurse, South Dakota Board of Nursing