Phone: (605) 357-1570
Pediatrics, NICU, Quality Improvement
NICU, Quality improvement, health promotion and disease prevention.
- Ph D, University of South Dakota, 2020
- MS, Nursing Education, Walden University, 2013
- Nursing , Augustana, 2007
Licensures and Certifications:
- RN Liscence, South dakota Board of nursing
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Barnable, Traci. Definition of a Yoga Breathing (Pranayama) Protocol That Improves Lung Function., 197-203. Vol. 33, Iss. 4. Holistic Nursing Practice. , 2019.
Awards and Honors:
- Graduate research grant, University of South Dakota, 2019
- Excellence in Scholarship, University of South Dakota, 2019
- Barnable, Traci. Effects of a Biofeedback Intervention on Student Test Anxiety and Performance. Presented at the Dissertation Defense , USD. (April 2020)
- Kupershmidt, Sabina, Barnable, Traci. Definition of a Protocol Based on Yoga Breathing to Improve Lung Function.. Presented at the Midwest Nursing Research Society Annual Meeting, Cleveland. (April 14, 2018)
- Kupershmidt, Sabina, Tesch, Christine, Barnable, Traci, Johnson, Nikki, Waldner, Dylan, O'Bryan, B. Yoga Breathing Lowers Blood Pressure.. Presented at the USD SHS Research Day, Vermillion. (April 6, 2018)