Investments, International Financial Management, Risk Management, Bank Management
Investment Strategies, International Financial Markets, Government Intervention
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Ghosh, Suvankar, Thornton, John, and Yip, Yewmun. An Information Signaling Model of Supply Chain Management Capability. 49th Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, 2018.
- Ghosh, Suvankar, Thornton, John, and Yip, Yewmun. Controvertible Information - The Missing Piece in the Supply Chain Management and
Financial Performance Link. 49th Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute , 2018.
- Su, Yuli, and Yip, Yewmun. Contagion Effect of 2007 Financial Crisis on Emerging and Frontier Stock Markets, 97-113. Vol. 14, Iss. 5. Journal of Accounting and Finance, 2014.
- Su, Yuli, and Yip, Yewmun. Value Relevance of Foreign Currency Fluctuation: Accounting or Economic Effect, 12-24. Vol. 12, Iss. 1. Chicago, IL: Journal of Finance Issues, 2013.
- Chang, Kiyoung, Yi, Ha-Chin, and Yip, Yewmun. Effects of Cultural Difference on Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions, 121-136. Vol. 17, Iss. 2. Global Business and Finance Review , 2012.
- Zhang, Ying, and Yip, Yewmun. Post-IPO Ownership Structure and Performance of China's State-Owned Commercial Banks:
A Case Study, 607-616. Vol. 3, Iss. 5. International Research Journal of Applied Finance, 2012.
- Yip, Yewmun, and Lou, Cathy Y.. Does the Ruling to Break Up Microsoft Benefit Its Competitors and Other High Tech
Companies?, 118-126. Vol. 8, Iss. 1. Journal of the Academy of Finance , 2010.
- Ho, Foo-Nin, Yip, Yewmun, and Shocker, Allan D.. Economic Impact of Marketing Alliances on Shareholders' Wealth, 534-546. Vol. 36, Iss. 6. Managerial Finance, 2010. (DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/03074351011043017)
- Yip, Yewmun, Su, Yuli, and Ang, Jiun Boon. Effects of underwriters, venture capital and industry on long-term IPO Performance, 23-35. Vol. 35, Iss. 8. Managerial Finance, 2009.
- Chang, Kiyoung, Kim, Yong-Cheol, and Yip, Yewmun. Size Effect and Corporate Governance in Cross-Border M&As, 23-35. Vol. 14, Iss. 1. Global Business & Finance Review, 2009.
- Su, Yuli, Yip, Yewmun, and Ha, Kristen L.. Global Diversification of Equity Portfolios: Non-U.S. Perspective, 1-22. Vol. 6, Iss. 1. Journal of the Academy of Finance, 2008.
- Yip, Yewmun, Su, Yuli, and Wang, Sherry. The Impact of Strikes on Shareholder's Wealth: Empirical Evidence From the 1990's, 44-57. Vol. 5, Iss. 2. Journal of the Academy of Finance, 2007.
- Su, Yuli, and Yip, Yewmun. Does Hong Kong Government Intervention Stabilize the Stock Market? Analysis of the
Trading Volume and Volatility, 38-61. Vol. 9, Iss. 1. Global Business and Economics Review, 2007.
- Cheng, Agnes C., Hsieh, Su-Jane, and Yip, Yewmun. The Impact of Accounting Choices on Firm Valuation and Earnings Quality: The Case
of Transition Obligation under SFAS 106, 419-441. Vol. 6, Iss. 4. Review of Accounting and Finance, 2007.
- Tolia, Bijesh, and Yip, Yewmun. Hot IPOs and Lockup Expirations - An Anomaly?, 53-59. Vol. 13, Iss. 2. Competitiveness Review, 2003.
- Su, Yuli, Yip, Yewmun, and Wong, Rickie. The impact of government intervention on stock returns: Evidence from Hong Kong, 277-297. Vol. 11, Iss. 3. International Review of Economics and Finance, 2002.
- Su, Yuli, and Yip, Yewmun. A Comparison of Predictability of Exchange Rates Between G7 and Asian Developing Countries:
Potential Impact of Government Intervention, 233-257. Vol. 3, Iss. 2. Global Business and Economics Review, 2001.
- Yip, Yewmun, Kurubarahalli, Gururaj, and Su, Yuli. Influence of Data structure in Choice Modeling: An Empirical Investigation Using Neural
Networks, 67-75. Vol. 19, Iss. 1. American Business Review, 2001.