The study abroad application process begins by you selecting a program of your choice.
- Once you've found the program you'd like to apply for, click "Apply Now" from within that program's information page.
- You will need to login using your USD username and password. (Non-USD students should follow the steps under "non-USD login".)
- Complete the online application.
- Students taking part in a study abroad program (not faculty-led trips) are subject to a study abroad charge upon being accepted into the chosen program.
- Students participating in NSE are subject to a non-refundable placement charge once you receive an NSE placement.
- For further information about withdrawals and refunds, refer to the study abroad agreement/NSE agreement in your program application.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA for USD Sponsored and Affiliate programs or 3.0 GPA for all USD Direct programs
- 12 credits completed at USD
- Good academic and community standing
These are minimum requirements. Some programs may have higher GPA requirements than a 2.5. Verify you meet all requirements to apply to the program you've selected.