Program Eligibility for the Post-Professional O.T.D.
To be eligible for the post-professional clinical Occupational Therapy Doctorate (O.T.D.) program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a current U.S. license to practice occupational therapy
- Hold a Master of Science degree in occupational therapy
Application requirements can be found in the Graduate School admission requirements and include:
- Completed graduate application
- $35 application fee
- Official transcripts verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree, a Master of Science degree in occupational therapy and previous graduate credit earned
- Two letters of recommendation
Letter of Recommendation Form
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of current occupational therapy license
- Successful completion of criminal background check upon acceptance
- Additional requirements exist for international applicants. For more information, visit international admission requirements.
For more detailed admission requirements, refer to occupational therapy in the current graduate catalog.
The deadline for application to be considered for the fall 2019 cohort is April 1, 2019.