Find opportunities for full-time jobs and internships at our annual career fair.
When: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m
Where: Muenster University Center (MUC) Ballroom on USD's Vermillion campus.
Students will need to know their student ID number at check-in.
There will be opportunities for students in these programs:
- Addiction Counseling & Prevention
- Communications Sciences and Disorders
- Counseling & Psychology in Education
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Sciences Major
- Health Services Administration
- Kinesiology & Sport Management
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Occupational Therapy
- PhD in Health Sciences
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Social Work
Information for Employers
If you're interested in recruiting from our school, you'll have high visibility to our students at our one annual career fair. It takes place where many health sciences courses are held and is widely promoted among our students.
- There is no registration fee, but registration is required
- There is a limited number of booths; a waitlist will be made once full
- You will have one six or eight-foot table with two chairs
- Wireless internet is available
- A limited number of outlets are available at a first come, first served basis
- If unable to attend in person, facilities may mail in their information to have available to students. Please contact the USD School of Health Sciences either by phone or email to learn more about this option.
- Cancellation notification is requested by Oct. 29 to make room for someone on the waitlist
- Setup will be from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, November. 18