Skip to main content

New student workers (Workstudy, Graduate Students, & Hourly Students) can find the necessary paperwork on the . You will need to login with your USD username and password.

All foreign national employees must report to Human Resources/Payroll to complete new hire paperwork on or before their first day of employment. Please contact Human Resources/Payroll at 605-658-3660 to set up an appointment.